Friday, July 15, 2011

to whom it may concern.....

Dear Miss Juicy,
It would be greatly appreciated if you would reveal yourself to me. you commented on my last post as if you knew me so I've come to the conclusion that this is a mutual feeling.... However, i know not who you are because i call no one by the name of Miss Juicy. So, me being the master genius that i am, my next conclusion is that your name is not really Miss Juicy, but rather something else. Your response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your cooperation. Have a wonderful day.
Your assumed friend,
Taylor Paige Hancock
(P.S. Did you like my attempt at a formal letter? bahaha. i thought it was pretty epic. :D)

3 comments:

  1. I know the true IDENTITY of Miss Juicy. However, seeing as though it is not my place to reveal this information, for I know not if Miss Juicy would desire it, I shall remain silent. I would not want to be accused of stealing her IDENTITY and living a lie. That would be a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. once the miss juicyJuly 16, 2011 at 10:19 AM

    thank you lovely kelcie!!!! yes i am miss juicy and kara for that same matter. your attempt at a formal letter was quite hilarious to me. i thought you'd know it was me but i guess the inside joke of miss juuicy no longer lives. so if i go by karekare from now on you'll know it is me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hi Kara! :) no you should keep going by miss juicy on my blog. :) hahaha. im glad my letter amused you. :) love ya chica!

    ReplyDelete