Sunday, September 12, 2010

Random stuff!!!

So while in guitar class i learned the song Oh Susanna and it has been stuck in my head EVER SINCE!!! Ahhh!! I just got back from camping and it was so much fun! i swam in the freezing cold lake (which was SO beautiful, clear, and surrounded by mountains and trees. so pretty much picture perfect.) with the crawdads. one of them got my toe! My bro. in law and nephew were attacked by hornets. Ty (bro in law) was stung 6 times and Gage (nephew) was stung 4 times. it was so sad! Today i went to my cousin Bailee's farewell. she sang at it and it was amazingly good. I'm jealous. her sister sang with her husband and again, jealous. Now i am at my dad's house and just got to video chat with my grandpa and grandma who are on there mission in Miami. it was cool to get to say hi to them. they're doing great! My dad and his wife just had a baby boy named Thomas. he is so cute! well there is the end to my random post! See ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment