Saturday, September 4, 2010

School, positivity, and strep throat

So I'm a high schoool student now. Scary!!! Not really though. The first couple of days were VERY CROWDED, but now i love it. My teachers are great my electives, choir, seminary, guitar, and PE, are so fun and (no this isn't a joke) i actually like and understand math this year!!! Woo Woo!! Thank you, thank you, i know amazing right?! So far MVT is the best! Sorry Dorene but it's true. :) My Friends Dorene and Bryan sadly don't go to MVT and i miss them but I'm sure they love, or will grow to love, their new school just like i do. GO TOROS!!! In other news, I'm inspired by a blog i read that talks about being optimistic so now I'm trying it. And let me tell ya Folks, it helps. I even decided to write my English essay on being a positive person. It's very good if i do say so myself... :) Lastly, i have strep throat. Three words describe it. They are ugh, ouch, and blah (well, they're kinda words). But sticking to the positive part, I got 2 whole days of sleep, reading, and no chores! :) haha. Well that's pretty much it. There Kelcie, I updated my blog. are ya happy? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment