Thursday, March 10, 2011

Haircut!!!

K so on tuesday I got my hair cut. I so wish i would have thought to bring my camera to take a picture of the HUGE amount of hair that was on the ground!!! But I got bangs :) the messy straight across kind :) I like them!!!! I look totally sexy (hahaha) with them when my hair is curling iron curled :) Everyone kinda flipped out when i went to school with them the next day. It's a BIG change. I will try to put a picture of it on later. Well that's pretty much it.... nothing big to report. OH OH OH WAIT THERE IS!!!!! MY BROTHER GOT HIS MISSION CALL!!!! HE'S GOING TO CALGARY CANADA!!!! Hehehe I can't believe I almost forgot to tell you that!!!! Sheesh it's the new blonde in my hair. It's seeping into my brain and making me act blonde!!!! Hahaha :P

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is super cute. And totally sexy even when it's all straight-like.


    P.S.... Your fishes are goin' cray-sssee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I's is sad. I cannot see your fish. :( But I can see you hair and it is BOO-TI-FUL!!!! That's awesome about your brother! Love ya mucho, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I'm sorry you can't see my fishes :( Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete