Thursday, March 3, 2011

My audition and my weekend

So on monday I had my choir audition to see what choir I was gonna be in next year. I actually wasn't that nervous. :) But I got to the audition and I totally ROCKED IT!!! :D There was a part where Mr. Sapakie would play like five notes in a row and then I would repeat it. He did this like 4 times and then he played a way longer one that he didn't expect us to be able to repeat back but he just wanted to see how far we could get and guess what!!.......... I GOT IT ALL!!!!!!! By the time I was done they were both (the two choir teachers) looking at me with wide eyes and the Saps man said.... and I quote.... "You're the first one to get that all in three days." Oh my goodness I was SO FLIPPIN EXITED!!!! Told you i rocked it :)

Ok now about my weekend. IT'S CRAZY!!!!! (Well I'm kinda talking about more than just my weekend). On Thursday I had a mandatory evmco rehearsal and a choir concert. (I ended up going to my concert), today (friday) I have another mandatory evmco rehearsal from 5 45 till 830. I know it's forever long!!! and tomorrow (my busiest day of all) I have to wake up at 6 30 to get ready for camp kick off at 7, then I have to go straight to a hair appointment at 11 30, then I have to get ready really super fast for my concerts saturday night and I'll be at the mesa arts center from 2 45 till 9 30!!!!! even MORE forever long!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! Wish me luck!! love ya!!
~Tayla Paige!! :D

4 comments:

  1. Way to rock it Tay! That's awesome!! :) Hey... methinks I member you made your weekend even crazier by coming to hang out with us after your rehearsal on friday... :) Thanks for that! 'Twas fun! Luck on Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tayla Paige! I'm so proud of you chica! You and I are totally gonna help make the bomb-diggedy-est Alto I section EVER!!!!! Love ya mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor, Dad here, you're the best !!!!

    ReplyDelete