Monday, January 10, 2011

Catchin Ya'll Up!!!!

Sheesh!!!! I haven't blogged since Halloween!!!! Goodness. It's 2011!! so for Christmas I got a sewing machine! I know I know.... that's kinda a lame thing for a 16 year old to ask for for Christmas. But I love it!!! :) I've made two blankets with it already. Over Christmas break I had two nieces born!!!! My brother Parker and his wife Jershon had the sweetest (chunkiest) little girl on December 7th. her name is Brinley Dee Hancock. Then, three weeks later, My sister Dani and her husband Ty had a precious little girl named Joslyn. We call her Josy. She's SO teeny tiny!!!! :D I love them!!! It's the best. now I'm an aunt to 8 children. All of them adorable. Today is my dad's birthday. He's 48 years old!!!! the old man! (shh ...... don't tell him I said that!) Haha. On Saturday I had a Horseless rodeo at my grandpas farm. It was fun but not something I'd repeat. We had an egg toss, a goat milking race, a chicken chase, a bag race(I failed at that), a wheelbarrow race, and..... I think that's all. Oh wait! we also had a wagon ride. That was probably the best part. My sister Kari and her family came towards the end. Oh I forgot! New years night (not eve) I had a sleepover with my cousins Haleigh and Chandler. It was SO much fun. we went and saw the movie tangled (it's now my favorite movie ever) then we went to Haleigh's house and hung out. at like 9ish I'm guessing, we painted all her windows with window chalk. it was fun. then we watched the season finally of Greys Anatomy. I t was So creepy!!! It was the one where there's a shooter. after we decided we needed a cool down movie so we watched Charlie. At the end of that movie we all had a good long cry. It was a productive night. haha :) that's all.... The end :D

2 comments:

  1. Okay, first of all, sewing machines aren't lame. Just sayin'. And aw man... I pretty much failed at the bag race too!! It was epic though. Dude. We should paint some windows with window chald sometime. I'm pretty much jealous of that. Ktheend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tay you are the best !!! For one thing 48 can't be old yet and for another I had a fun time with you getting your permit. You're the best. Love you

    ReplyDelete