Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fair week

So I had a goat entered at the county fair this week. I did name her but it was right when i got her and its been a while so now i forgot. :P hahaha. now its just goat. :) But she got a red ribbon and i got to enter her in the auction. Goats can sell up to like... 1,000 dollars. well at least the kind of goats i have can. Different kinds sell for more. but mine ended up selling for 425. which i'm happy with :) My dad is actually the one who ended up buying my goat. Hahahahaha. he's trading my grandpa my goat, for two pygmys (miniature goats) for our back yard. should be interesting. the two girls Lilly and Layla are terrified of pretty much any animal so it'll take some getting used to on their part. :) Well that's pretty much all that happened this week. TTYL!!!
Tayla Paige :D

4 comments:

  1. Baha. :) goat... You should have named her Nancy. It's funny to me that your dad bought it. :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ?????? Me is confused (If you couldn't tell.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why are you confused miss molly?

    ReplyDelete