Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Phone, aims, and Jar of hearts :D (in no particular order)

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in SO LONG! I've been really busy. :) so to catcha all up, yesterday i took the aims math test. i think i did pretty good. :) but then today i didnt have to go to school till 10 20 because most sophomores were taking the science aims test but i took that last year so i didnt need to go! :D K so now on t o my new phone. I got an awesome one!!!!!!!!! its a samsung touch screen. :-) It has games and pandora and skype..... lots o' stuff. :) Im a little bit in love. haha. So me and kelcie are trying out for one of the inbetween acts at the rock n' roll review at school. she gonna play the piano and i'm gonna sing jar of hearts. its so much fun. right now its my favorite song. :) well..... I guess thats all. TTYL!!

3 comments:

  1. It is a pretty awesome song. I have to agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your alien still sick? :P That game was so funny. Well, good luck on your song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I definitely thought she deleted that alien app thing. She didn't. :p jaja. (and for the record tay I didn't mean to type that. The j's were accidental and I thought it was funny. Spanish laughter!!! ;P)

    ReplyDelete