Monday, April 25, 2011

Pictures from friday night!!!! :)

So friday night, after we got back from the easter pageant, me, dorene, and molly came back to my house for a sleepover!!!! It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I love them :) We took a TON of pictures. it was a blast. i fell asleep earlier than they did (at like 4:00 so they must have stayed up till like 5:00) so they took pictures without me :( i wish they would have woken me up but oh well. it was still fun. :) heres like, a fifteenth of the pictures we took. :)

I like my cowgirl hat :)

The strech effect was really funny :)

Dorene just found her long lost twin!!


The mirror effect was fun :)

This was after i was asleep, but the heart is super cute :)
My eye!! :)

I really like this picture :)
We're stalkers........look out



Its time for my close-up!


The three of us with our glasses were totally sexy :) hahaha
This 4-pic thing is awesome

We're melting! we're melting!!


I know you love us :)

I'm glad my nose isn't this small. i'd have plastic surgery to fix it. FO REAL!!!! (inside joke for those of you who are confused hehehe) :D
It's Tayla Paige!!!



Why the long faces guys?
COLORS!!!

I have a big nose in this one! not as bad as the small one though. :) haha


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha You are so dumb! You are really dumb! FO REAL!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! I am going to post all these pics on my blog too(: Twinners!!! Haha HEY! Who thinks Molly should get a blog??? (I am raising my hand) ;) Best post ever, Tay. Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are all so freaking cute!! These totally had me laughing. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I absolutely agree that Molly should get a blog! :) She could call it Molly's Musings or Molly's Milestones or Molly's Mumblings... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Molly's Musings. I can't get a blog until the summer. Sorry! My mom said so. :( But it sounds way fun. We can have a girls' night and you can all come over and help me start one. (I almost put "halp". We are singing the song "Help" in choir and today I was joking around and saying what if someone didn't know how to spell {like me} and they accidentally did H-A-L-P {we spell out help in some funky letters used in the military by people holding flags " :)~>}) Can I hear a "woot, woot!" for freaishly long comments with freakishly long parenthesis in them? Hey, I may be going on a date soon! :)

    ReplyDelete