Saturday, June 18, 2011

DESPERATION!!!

We need to hang out people!! i know we all have busy summers and some of us have jobs but we need to make a plan for a girls night! im bored!!!! (bahahaha..... nope.... almost.... bingo. Bzzzzzzzzzzz....BEEEP!!! Jeffery is bored confused folks. get with the picture! hahaha). i miss you guys and im getting desperate!! k not really but still!!! COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT DAYS YA'LL ARE FREE SO WE CAN PLAN SOMETHING!!! Purty please? love ya!! hope youre not as bored as me! COMMENT!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I don't have anything until girls' camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sad. There is only one pic of me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si. On your blog. That is kinda weird about some Argentine commenting on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well.. you're wrong. theres two!! :) the first and the twenty third down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not the 23rd, but are you sure?

    ReplyDelete