Thursday, June 23, 2011

Singers and there songs

I'm kinda in love.... :P seriously. Christina Perri's songs are amazing!! she's the one that sings jar of hearts. she has this song (not sure if its new) called Bang Bang Bang. its flippin amazing. also there's this song called miles (listening to it right now) that is also amazing. :) and her songs are all clean!!! lately that's really hard to find, ya know? and i know some of you don't like her voice (cough Kelcie cough cough) but i love it! its raspy and kinda jazzy sounding in parts. love it. And also my voice is raspy so it kinda makes me happy..... haha. I've never really liked the raspyness of my voice but now i do. :)

Also, thank you Kelcie for introducing me to Adele. :) lovin her songs!! i love her version of chasing pavements and her song Someone like you. They're awesome. she has a raspy sound to her voice too. I'm really starting to love raspy sounding singers. :)

Another song i love.... it's an old song but i still love it. Down together by the refreshments. it's really good. :) This is the song that my family always listens to on our way to, while we're in, or leaving, Mexico. it's the Mexico song. :)

um... lets see... what else am i lovin at the moment? journey's amazing, glee, Justin beiber (ya, ya, ya i know.... sh!), Abba, Hercules songs are seriously my favorite Disney songs ever.... yup.... i think that's all I'm gonna mention but I'll attach links to these songs for those of you who can listen to them. love ya all!! :D

Bang Bang Bang- Christina perry

miles- Christina perry

Someone like you- Adele

Chasing pavements- Adele

Down together- The Refreshments

2 comments:

  1. Adele is raspy because she smokes. Someone like you is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but i like it still :)

    ReplyDelete