Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lots of stuff

So this week is missionary week in seminary. That means that we need to spend a week with no tv or movies (unless they're church produced), no music unless it's church music, we have to study the scriptures for 30 minutes, morning and night prayers, and then there's a bunch of challenges like, invite a nonmember to church, give a nonmember a book of mormon, etc etc.... So far, it's been hard. Yesterday I forgot about it and watched the closer. Oopsies!! :P I'm getting better at remembering it though.

Last night I went to my school's talent show with some friends. It was pretty much awesome. I was jealous of this one girl named Skylar. She sang I KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN. OH MY FLIPPIN GOSH!!!!! It was amazing!!! seriously? why can't I sing like her!? Haha. It was fun though. :)

Today after school Kelcie and I were going to try out for the school musical. We got there and COULD NOT for the life of us get the choreography down! First of all we were in the back so we couldn't see the lady that was teaching it to us so we basically failed and left before we could try out. Hahahaha. Oh well. At least we tried!!! :)

My mom's out of town so I'm staying at my dad's. These girls are Crazy!!!!! They make me laugh. :) Whenever you look at layla (brunette) she says "HI!!!". It's SO funny. :) And Lilly (Blonde) is just SO cute and crazy! Hahahahaha. Well that's pretty much it. The end!

~Tayla Paige!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Yes. Skylar=Amazing. And musical auditions... EPIC FAIL!!! :) haha. 'twas fun though. Those girls are adorable!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete