Sunday, February 6, 2011

More Brilliance

See this girl...She is amazinger!! She is MORE than Brilliance. Her name is too awesome to be in the dictionary. Teachers didn't want their students shouting for joy every time they saw the words, incredible, Magnificent, Fantabulous, etc etc...


There are no words to describe This Fantastic creature. so really people would cheer if they looked up the word speechless as well. She can make babies stop crying, people stop yelling, and dogs stop barking. She's THAT awesome.

PS. Kelcie Lewis!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Mine is better!! Hehe. Dork :D

PPS. I not conceited... I'm just awesome and I know it :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Taylor... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm still laughing out loud! This awesome. Pure genious. :) I am truly amazed by you. Haha. Love ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW shucks!! :) hehe. This was fun. you shold post on my blog more often. hahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are so fun and crazy. Which is a winning combo. And yes, you are both all of those things. heehee. This si Kari, by the way. Taylor was just here and dind't sign out. I tink I see a pattern...

    ReplyDelete