Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brilliance

Ahh... Methinks I can't exactly get all of the brilliance in this one post. But I shall try. See this girl?

She... she is brilliance. There are actually many adjectives that can desbribe her. Such as Amazing, Lovely, Fantastic, totally Humble, and last, Magical. Don't ask me how that one works... She is the BESTEST!! :) Sometimes, she makes me laugh. And sometimes, I make her laugh. Mucho. Basically, you should know her. And be her friend. Cause if you look up "epic" or "awesome" in the dictionary, her name will be there. That's all!

Love... Me.

P.S. Taylor, maybe you should sign out of your blog when you come to my house, mmkay? :) Haha. Yeah... this is me trying to copy-cat those people who do this with facebook statuses. It's not legitimate, but it still works. Ktheend. :D

LOVE YA TAY!! :)

Oh, P.P.S. Kelcie is not really this conceited. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment